- If you would like to only view the calendars that pertain to you, click the arrow at the top right corner of the calendar. That will allow you to deselect calendars.
- Be sure to keep the "General" calendar selected. This contains information that is pertinent to all.
- Winterguard activities will be listed on the Competition Band Calendar since nothing is typically on that calendar in the Spring. Colorguard activities in the Fall are also on the Competition Band Calendar.
- If you would like to sync the calendar to your computer or smartphone, click the Google calendar button at the bottom right of the calendar. Sign in with your Google account and add the appropriate calendars. Don't have a Google account? You can get one for free!
- Syncing vs. downloading: You can always download the calendar, but this does not give you realtime updates. Once you've downloaded and imported the calendar, it is static and will not reflect any changes.